SAATANA SAATANA

erm...

remind me never to hire an eye surgeon with the last name "Esala." Or the first name "Karri." Or any name at all. Anyways, keep up the good work, you have a unique and wonderful animation style that is almost like a car crash: It's horrible, traumatizing, and now stop reading this and watch the movie/get on with your life.

PERKELE PERKELE

Whoah.

I guess the moral of the story is, SOMEbody's been reading too much Jhonen Vasquez! LSD can't help, either

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

Halahan...

...Have you ever heard of Weird Al?I think that, provided he has his own freakin' collection, not knowing who he is is kinda...weird.

God Damn Soulja Boy God Damn Soulja Boy

SHUT THE FUCK UP

This review is directed at this entire page full of pricks arguing like little babies over what music is better. THIS IS WHY I AVOID MUSIC VIDEOS ON WEBSITES LIKE THIS!!! One: For the record, I mostly listen to Metal, just to say.
Two: I have a hard time taking a lot of popular rappers seriously, just for the record.
Three: Tetrisclock actually has a bit of a point. Emphasis on BIT. That's all I'll say
Four: Ichiruto: You are the WORST of these idiots. Just because somebody doesn't like rap music doesn't mean that they're a fucking racist. And I think the comment about "Anti-Christ Music" made you just as bad as Tetris. The way I see it, too many Metal fans think rap fans are pricks who think they live in ghettos just because they wear baggy clothes, and too many Rap fans think that everyone who listens to Punk/metal are emos who think they have a hard life despite the fact that they can afford to buy anything they want. Do you see how that might build a bit of tension? GROW UP, you sound like babies. There is no reason why you can't like BOTH genres, or at least acknowledge that they are still music, and that LIFE SUCKS NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE. Some people just have different problems, or cope differently. Now that that's been said, I Do think soulja boy takes the whole getup too far, and that his sound leaves something to be desired, but he does have Crank Dat, which is OK. Just wanted to say, DON'T TRY TO CHANGE PEOPLE'S OPINIONS, AND DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE.

Shtoopie responds:

I couldn't agree with you more man. I just made this stuff because i knew some people would love it and it would really piss others off. I really couldnt give a shit about soulja boy.

Sonne Sonne

5!!!

Awesome song, sick video, fünf out of 5.
.___....___..__..__...__..__....___..
|_|\_\./_/|_|.|_|\_/|_|.|_|\_/|_|./__
_/.....|_|...|___<.|_|.|_|\_|

Elvis Not Included Elvis Not Included

LoLzOrZ

OMG I recognised the second song! Or at least part of it. The vocals were from Black And White by Static X from the album Machine! But where he got the crazy mexican remix I'll never know.
Peace.

D4ilytoon # 323 D4ilytoon # 323

It wasn't aactually that great,

But it had Sonic in it, so I Fived XD

B kills all!!!!!!!!! B kills all!!!!!!!!!

B23

B23
Sincerely,

DailyToon12312004 DailyToon12312004

I didn't actually like this movie, but I DO like cheeseburgers, so I voted 5.
P.S. Brian didn't die, he just left KoRn

Mime Suicides Mime Suicides

I'm offended

Not because I'm a mime, but because I only watched this to make sure nobody else used my ideas of how a mime died. It was not even close. I have not animated many more of them than 0, but I have about 3 ideas. None of them in this movie. Also, don't take the 0 for interactivity, I only give anyone anything higher than 0 in that if it's a game.
I'll vote five too, because I'm in a good mood.